PAD is committed to provide rural people with proper training of agriculture, fishery, poultry, etc to empower the marginalized people.
1. Promote and organize SHGs in rural areas and tea garden areas.
2. Disaster Preparedness through formation and promoting of Disaster management Committee.
3. Promote and start cottage industries in rural and tea garden areas e.g. bamboo and cane industries, weaving, carpentry, computer training etc.
4. Skill development Training for village youth.
5. Increase literacy rate through formal and non-formal education.
6. Enable rural and tea garden people to get government schemes.
7. Provide health awareness and protect the Environment .
8. Empower people to take part in local governance
(Panchayati Raj institution, autonomous councils, PDS, RTI)